Pre-Travel for Students and Residents (Nonemployees)


For travel related logistics information.  This form must be approved by the department approvers before the trip occurs and the traveler leaves UT Health SA campus.  Click the Travel Request button on the right side to complete the travel form. 

For additional resources, please contact the Business Services Center.

Here are some useful links:


  • For Faculty/Staff/Students/Residents traveling internationally, a trip must be created and approved in the Enterprise Travel Registry.
  • If traveling within Texas, a traveler must present a sales tax exempt form to obtain sales tax exemption. Click the link to the hotel tax form PDF located on the right-hand side of the page.  
  • If you have Blanket Travel and are requesting reimbursement for personal owned vehicle mileage (POV) ONLY, this form is not necessary. Please simply complete a Post-Travel Service Request for mileage traveled.
  • Please note, if any portion of the travel will be paid by a third party, the traveler is required to disclose any interactions with external entities. Please refer to the iDisclose system for further information.
  • For prospective state employees (faculty candidates) or external visitors please use the Prior Approval form.
Request Service


Service ID: 40837
Fri 9/24/21 10:47 AM
Wed 8/24/22 3:54 PM